I’ve had this blog for a while.
I’ve been working on it and I realised that most of the time I’m a faceless blogger. I talk about my life and my home, my animals and my days, to list a few, but I don’t often talk about myself.
I’m introducing myself to you, think of it as a way to get to know the woman behind the blog.
Here’s some things you don’t know about me, well you might but I’ve complied a list…
50 things you didn’t know about the woman behind the blog.
1. That’s me, I love taking selfies.
2. My favourite colour is pink.
3. My middle name is Elizabeth.
4. I’m 5 foot tall, that’s it, I’m an inch shy of being able to get offended by being called a midget.
5. I’m a complainer. A right moaning myrtle.
6. I have OCD tendencies. Like I alphabetise things and straighten others etc, etc!
7. I’m 24 years old.
8. I’m a fluent Welsh speaker.
9. Willows name may or may not be a connection to Harry Potter.
10. I’m good at being subtle. (See previous fact)
11. I’m a Sagittarius.
12. I love chocolate. Chocolate covered chocolate cake covered in chocolate sauce and microwaved, especially.
13. I love cartoons. Kids ones, adult ones, doesn’t matter.
14. I’m honest.
15. I had a dummy until I was 12!! (Told you I was honest)
16. I still love Garage, even though it’s old school, it’s possibly the best music.
17. Once, I auditioned for Xfactor.
18. When I was younger, I saw a dead Christmas tree tied to the top of someone’s car and I shouted at the top of my lungs, “LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT COCONUT!” In my defence, it looked like one! To this day, whenever I see a coconut, I’m like “look at the size of that coconut!”
19. I get so distracted sometimes I forget about my surroundings. I’ve almost be run over a million times and I’ve walked into so many lampposts it’s become unfashionable.
20. I’m easily embarrassed.
21. I have a fiery temper.
22. I’m a sucker for a ballad. I just love to sing.
23. I like writing poems, I’m not always good at it.
24. I’m on a diet.
25. I have size 4 feet.
26. I procrastinate, a lot.
27. Way to many of my sentences start with “I saw this thing on Pinterest.”
28. I love reading.
29. I have 3 cats and one dog.
30. I smoke.
31. I have PCOS.
32. Sometimes I cry just because ” I need a good cry.”
33. I’m a worrier.
34. I’m quite the party planner.
35. I love baking.
36. I’m petrified of spiders.
37. I burp really loud, unashamedly.
38. I’m awful at math.
39. When I was younger, I was haunted. (By a ghost of a little girl)
40. I don’t have Facebook.
41. I hate the cold but I love winter.
42. I want to go to te Eiffel Tower at some point in my life.
43. I have, although I don’t see all of them, 6 siblings.
44. I’m a brony.
45. I’m guilty of being gullible.
46. I have a mole on my face, just above my lip, I call it my beauty spot.
47. I don’t like coffee.
48. I can’t drive.
49. I have a very short fuse.
50. I have very weird dreams and actually own a ‘dream interpretation’ book.
Well, that’s that then.
I hope you’ve enjoyed being enlightened. I know there’s probably a million things more I could say but just this handful of facts about me will hopefully give you more of an insight into who I am.
Hope you’ve enjoyed it!
Faye aka Kaboodle Mum.